Consulting is not about having all the answers; it is about asking the right questions.
It is not about the consultant giving a business direction, it is about explaining the landscape, the tools, the pathways, and pointing a direction, and then letting the business blaze it trails.
Today’s business landscape is difficult. We can all use a helping hand. Sometimes consulting is just about listening. Letting a business owner give voice to the direction they have long wanted to move their business. More often it is about creating a framework of success to help keep a business on the desired path. No business can determine the right consultant for them until they have had a discussion.
If you are looking for a partner-based consultant, please feel free to contact us so we can have a discussion. Whether it is assistance with a short term project or creating a long term strategic plan, we would love to partner with you to help bring your vision to life.
Business Process Consulting
- Business Analysis
- Business Management Consulting
- Business Marketing Consulting
- Business Process Consulting
- Business Strategy Consulting
- Business Technology Consulting
- Ecommerce Start Up Consulting
- Small Business Management Consulting
- Small Business Mentor Program
- Small Business Technology Consulting
- Small Business Turnaround Consulting
- Small Business Start Up Consulting
- Small Business Brainstorming Moderator
- Business Internet Consultant
Consulting is not about having all the answers; it is about asking the right questions. It is not about the consultant giving a business direction, it is about explaining the landscape, the tools, the pathways, and pointing a direction, and then letting the business blaze it trails. Today’s business landscape is difficult. We can all use a helping hand. Sometimes consulting is just about listening. Letting a business owner give voice to the direction they have long wanted to move their business. More often it is about creating a framework of success to help keep a business on the desired path. No business can determine the right consultant for them until they have had a discussion. If you are looking for a consultant, please feel free to contact us so we can have a discussion. Whether you are looking for assistance with a short term project or are looking at creating a long term strategic plan, we would love to partner with you to help bring your vision to life.
- Ecommerce Fulfillment Consulting
- Ecommerce Logistical Consulting
- Ecommerce Order Management Systems
- Ecommerce Operations Management
- Ecommerce Strategy
- Ecommerce Systems Design
From the early 1990’s, we have been heavily involved in eCommerce. We have evolved with the life of eCommerce, initially working with catalog companies which were positioned well at the outset of eCommerce with content, product and fulfillment facilities; to later starting and operating an eCommerce venture for 7 years. E commerce is much more than just a website. We work with you to pass knowledge of processes and best practices. Whether creating a productive SEO (Search Engine Optimization) project, building marketing campaigns which are measurable and manageable or gaining efficiencies in your order fulfillment process. Our experience with many large scale eCommerce companies, as well as the start-up and mid-market, differentiate us from local eCommerce resources. Please take the time to contact us. We will be glad to take the time to learn about your business and share our how our experience will impart value to your organization. We partner with our clients to create great outcomes.
- Cloud Based Computing Consulting
- Delegated Administration
- E commerce System Selection
- Implementation Project Management
- Interim IT Management
- Interim IT Services
- Interim CIO Services IT Project Management
- IT Resource Augmentation
- Retail System Selection
- Small Business System Selection
- Small Business IT Resource
- System Implementations Consulting
- Systems Design & Architecture
Many businesses need additional resources at some point. Staffing changes, seasonality, and short term projects are but a few reasons. Small businesses, schools and non-profit organizations may have an internal resource who manages day to day IT need, but may not have the background to handle new projects or may not have availability to continue. We are glad to assist. We will partner with your organization to fill any need whether short term or on going. We have at our disposal tools to manage IT, remotely in many cases. Giving you the time and peace of mind in knowing your IT needs are being met. We will be glad to discuss how we may work together to assist your organization.
- Campaign Data Analysis
- Campaign Management
- Ecommerce Marketing Strategy
- Ecommerce Search engine Optimization (SEO)
- Marketing Plan Consulting
- Multi-Channel Marketing Strategy
- Small Business Marketing Packages
- Strategic Marketing
It is said in business that “nothing happens until someone sells something”.” Marketing is the driver that builds brands, customer, relationships and of course sales. A clear marketing plan for your business is crucial to sales growth. Many businesses start with an idea and proceed directly to execution, others create a plan but are missing the ability to analyze results and yet others may have a flawed plan which expends effort and treasure for less than potential gain. We will work with you create clear strong structure for your organization. From assessment to planning, from design to execution, we strive to build strong strategic plans and design analysis to track the results. Our experience is key, with traditional concepts and the incorporation of new social media. Your marketing, like your business is unique, let us partner with you to create a successful plan, campaign, or promotion. Our experience spans from brick and mortar stores to service business marketing, from small eCommerce, pure plays to multichannel giants. We are specialists in the incorporation of your systems data, market research, proven techniques and customer data analysis, to create positive outcomes. We think you will like what is in “store.”
- CRM Systems Implementations
- E commerce Systems Project Management
- ERP System Implementations Marketing Project Management
- POS System Implementations
- IT Project Management
Every project starts with a beginning. Where it goes from there varies. Our experience is based in systems implementations, large enterprise level implementations. There is probably no better way to truly understand the importance of project management than in that environment. We understand the importance of staying on schedule and on budget, even getting ahead for good measure. Let us talk to you about your project management needs. Whether you are looking at a short term project or a major implementations, we would like to talk with you.
- Cloud CRM Solutions/Systems (CRM in the Cloud)
- Collaborative Systems
- CRM for Higher Education
- CRM For Small Business
- CRM Implementation
- CRM Project Management
- CRM Systems Design
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
- Education Relationship Management
- Hosted CRM Solutions
- Microsoft CRM Solutions/Consulting
- Mobile CRM
- Small Business CRM Solutions
- Non Profit CRM Solutions
- Web-based CRM
Business is based on two things, your customers transactions and your relationship with your customers. Most businesses have an accounting system to handle the transactions, but relatively few have systems to manage the customer relationship. The relationship with your customers, and potential customers, can be the difference between good and great. Knowing your customer is the key to gathering new customers, getting repeat sales and gaining referral sales. Let us show you ways that new technology can assist you in building better customer relationships, maximizing the value of your existing base and creating new streams of customers.
Vertical Market Consulting
- Accounting Customer Relationship Consulting
- Educational Institution Relationship Consulting
- Legal Services Relationship Management Consulting
- Manufacturing Relationship Management Consulting
- Multichannel Retail Consulting
- Professional Services Relationship Management Consulting
- Real Estate Customer Relationship Consulting
- Retail Business Consulting
- Retail Relationship Management Consulting
- Service Business Consulting
- Small Business Specialty Consulting
- Church Outreach and Communications
- Wholesale (B2B) Relationship Management Consulting
Every business is different, but experience in your sector gives valuable insight into the day to day operations and the long term direction of your business. Our experience in these markets allows us to better understand your business from day one. Let us bring our experience to the table combined with your expert knowledge of your customers and operations to create efficient outcomes. We strive to partner with you to achieve your vision for your business.
White Label Consulting
If you are a CPA firm, Business Consultant or Marketer and require a qualified resource for a project/client outside of your core field, or to augment your resources, please feel free to contact us. We bring our experience to your organization to get your project on track. We will assist in dovetailing your processes into a strong, effective solution for your client.. Your relationship with your clients will be all the stronger for it.